Terms and conditions of the online store
The following regulations define the conditions for the functioning of the games-access online store available at games-access.com.
§1. General provisions
1. By making a purchase from the offer of the store games-access.com, you agree to these regulations
2. The Regulations define the rules for the use and operation of the games-access.com Online Store for placing orders for digital products, delivering the ordered products to the Customer, making payments by the Customer and the rules for submitting and processing complaints.
3. The terms used in the Regulations should be understood as:
a. Regulations – these store regulations games-access.com
b. Store – the website at: games-access.com that allows you to buy games and software in digital form.
c. Owner – Monika Misiura, running a business under the name X-GAME MONIKA MISIURA at the address ul. Królewska 25/3, 30-040 Kraków, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 9441953478, REGON: 387053723, email: [email protected] telephone: 534713911
d. Buyer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality. The buyer may also be a person with limited legal capacity, with the consent of the legal representative.
e. Using all functions available in the store games-access.com requires a computer or other similar device connected to the Internet, equipped with a browser supporting Java Script.
§2. Making purchases
1. Making purchases in the store is possible without or with registration.
2. An e-mail address is sufficient for the purchase.
3. To make a purchase, select the “Buy now” option
4. Purchases can be made 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
5. The purchased product is shipped within 3 minutes – 24 hours after receiving the payment
6. Warranty for the purchased account 45 days after this period, you should buy the account again .
§3. Rules for using the online store games-access.com
1. A customer who has registered an account may use all available functionalities of the games-access.com online store
2. The X-GAME MONIKA MISIURA company is entitled to block the Customer’s account if it deems that its operation as part of the games-access.com Online Store violates generally applicable law, the rights of third parties (including in particular the rights on intangible goods), personal rights of third parties, rules of social coexistence or the provisions of these regulations. The Customer will be notified of the intention to block the Customer’s account to the e-mail address currently registered in the games-access.com online store.
3. Any irregularities in the operation of the games-access.com online store may be reported to the X-GAME MONIKA MISIURA company
4. The notifications referred to in para. 3 of this section, will be considered within 7 days from the date of notification.
5. After the purchase, the customer is obliged to keep the data sent to him only for himself, which means that it is forbidden to distribute the data sent to him in digital form to third parties as well as further resale for his own benefit.
1. Any complaints regarding the purchased product should be reported to the e-mail address [email protected]
2. The company will respond to the complaint within 3 days and notify the customer about the way to proceed.
3. If the account is blocked due to improper use of the accounts (failure to comply with the attached instructions / acting against the attached instructions), complaints will not be considered.
4. The company does not undertake to provide new data to EPIC GAMES accounts in which there are problems due to independent locks on our part
§5. Withdrawal from the contract
1. The customer has the right to cancel the order in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. In the event of cancellation of the order by the Customer, X-GAME MONIKA MISIURA will refund the funds paid no later than 14 days from the date of purchase. There is no refund for digital items.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of purchasing the product, in accordance with the Act. The withdrawal does not apply to goods and services excluded from return on the basis of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014
3. Refund is not seen when purchasing a digital product
Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights: The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
13) for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§6. Payment methods
1. Bank transfer
3. Credit Card
§7. Protection of personal data
1. Personal data provided during the purchase will be processed by the operator in order to provide services offered by the games-access.com store and in order to fulfill justified needs resulting from legal provisions, in particular for marketing purposes regarding the products offered and services provided by the operator.
2. The customer making the purchase agrees to the processing of personal data by the data administrator: X-GAME MONIKA MISIURA, Personal data will be processed in order to provide services provided by games-access.com and to fulfill the legitimate needs of the administrator, including product marketing and services provided by the games-access.com online store.